Wild Growth® Hair Oil
Wild Growth® Hair Oil is ideal for both hair growth protection and repair.
Wild Growth® Hair Oil’s growth protection nutrition formula is good for African and non African (ex. Asian, Caucasian, Indian, Middle Eastern, Spanish, Native American etc.) and has natural non-clogging leave-in conditioning properties. Wild Growth® Hair Oil has an uncompromisingly rich soft texturizing formula which keeps the hair in soft manageable condition with a good degree of moisture for breakage protection. This natural softening is also good for the scalp for improving energy flow and by providing the necessary pliability at the roots so that growth rather than breakage is facilitated by more movement.
Wild Growth® Hair Oil is a natural hair growth protector, strengthener, and texturizer and moisturizer. Only plant based biologically friendly ingredients (mostly food grade) are used. Wild Growth® Hair Oil which detangles and gives a rich texture to hair is a post-wash (applied sparingly on slightly damp, not wet hair) and in between washings (applied sparingly on slightly damp or dry hair) only product. In addition to growth protection, Wild Growth® Hair Oil imparts fullness, bounce, body, life, silkiness, hair that is mane-like (flowing with movement and contouring or cascading when still), and a healthy look and feel.
- Protects the growth of fuller and longer hair never before achieved (When used as a scalp oil many users report satisfactory to amazing growth results including new growth in bald or thin spots to the point of completely filling in, first time lengths [to shoulder, below shoulder, to bra length, below bra length and to waist length], and first time thickness.).
- Provides instant powerful and lasting soft texture conditioning without the use of any chemicals (harsh or mild).
- Allows pain free combing of hair.
- Instantly removes tangles.
- Used for accelerated combing, brushing, blow-drying, flat Ironing, pressing, braiding and styling times with lower than usual heat settings.
Imparts superior hair shine and glow.
- Bestows clean and fresh hair styles lasting weeks longer.
- Saves money: a little goes a long way; multi-purpose Wild Growth® Hair Oil is the only product needed for many; It is an easy to use do-it-yourselfer reducing professional hair care expenses; extends the life of perms and all types of hair styles hair styles. Even when used regularly, one bottle of Wild Growth® Hair Oil will last at least one month, and often much longer for coarse and dry (African type) hair an 3-9 months for finer (ex. Caucasian type) hair.
- Reduces frizzy, puffy and fly-away hair.
- Infinitely variable hair bending and straightening properties: Wild Growth® Hair Oil alone will achieve different desired results:
- When Wild Growth® Hair Oil is applied on dry hair (ex. between washings) curls and waves will be mostly preserved.
- When Wild Growth® Hair Oil is applied on slightly damp towel-dry hair and comb or brush a few times till it becomes completely dry, then curly may turn to wavy and wavy may turn to straight. Coarser hair will not be affected.
- When hair is blow dried (more so when pressed or flat-ironed) hair will become straight.
- When curls that hold are desired, then oil hair, set it in curlers, then sit under the drier.
- When hair becomes oily, then use less (Wild growth need not be oily to work). For fine/soft hair, start with a little (5-15 drops) first, to know how much your hair needs.
Usage Tips/ Package Directions:
First Month Use Instructions: The formula is concentrated so start slow and closely observe results. Week 1: Shake well. Gently apply only once sparingly on entire hair and scalp. Week 2: Apply twice per week (once every three days). Week 3: Apply three times per week (once every two days). For Week 4 and beyond, adjust quantity and frequency to keep a continuous light coating of moisture on hair and scalp (three times per week will work in most cases).
After Washings (damp hair)
African Quality Hair:
Applied to damp (ideal) or towel dry hair and scalp . 20 drops for each quarter section of hair. Then sparingly applied with spout to entire scalp. Let soak 3-5 minutes. Easily detangle, brush, or comb through. Then sit under drier for Afro style. Or blow dry straight for natural straight high volume look. Or, then, press for super straight/compact look. Or continue by applying curlers (curling lotion optional) and sitting under drier for tight curl styles.
Non-African quality hair:
5-10 drops on entire damp hair and scalp after every time hair is washed. Let soak 3-5 minutes. Lightly brush or comb every 3-5 minute until hair completely air dries and 'sets' with body and lustre (little or no oiliness). Use less if results are too oily. Later, conditioning can be re-activated between washings just by rubbing wet hands through hair (no product is used) and combing or brushing through.
Between Washings (on dry hair)
African Quality Hair:
Sparingly use on hair and scalp between washings on dry hair to control dryness and restore frizz-free softness. Reduce amount to control oiliness.
Ideal for maximum body formation and retention. Add 3-10 drops only once to wet hands and rub hands together. Then rub hands first into most dense sections of hair. Then continue rubbing in progressively sparser areas. Lightly brush or comb through every 3-5 minutes until hair completely air dries and 'sets' with body and lustre (little or no oiliness). Later, conditioning can be re-activated between washings just by rubbing wet hands through hair (no product is used) and combing or brushing through every 3-5 minutes until hair completely air dries and 'sets'.
In formulating Wild Growth Hair Oil®, Wild Growth Company utilizes processing methods to quantitatively and qualitatively enhance and moderate ingredients utilizing a guarded 12 step nutrient extraction method yielding a proprietary Wild Growth® oil nutrient complex in accordance with . The raw ingredients used are :
Oils of Coconut, Olive Oil, Jojoba, Rice Bran, Cocoa (Butter), Acerola , Pomegranate , Rosehip , and Pumpkin Seed.
Extracts of Mushroom, Chick Pea, Lentil, Cocoa Mass, and Sesame seed. Essential oils Of Clary Sage, Eucalyptus,
Frankincense, Geranium, Grapefruit, Lavender and Peppermint.
What is not in any Wild Growth® Oil.
Synthetics such as colors, preservatives, fragrances, vitamins, carbomers and other polymers, silicone (amodimethicones, phenyltrimethicones etc.), etc..
- Drugs (patent or otherwise formulated)
- Animal or animal derived products.
- Hormones (natural or synthetic)
- Minerals –all elemental minerals (single and in combination) found in the Periodic Table including sulfur, phosphorous, etc.. and their chemically derived forms. Wild Growth offers trace elements only in biologically active and safe plant based complexes as they naturally occur to sustain life.
- Petroleum –all petroleum and petroleum derived products such as petrolatum, mineral oil, carbomers, other polymers (olefins, quaternium forms, ethylene derivatives, acrylic forms etc.) and other petroleum (fossil fuel derived hydrocarbons) compounds used in the hair care and cosmetics industry.
- Proteins/Keratin (external source). WG Oils moisturize, condition, and energize the hair shaft, cuticle and root which, are themselves protein based. They also encourage endogenous nutrition of hair (proteins, etc. from within-the source being the blood supply ). But they do not patch up the hair and scalp with additional foreign proteins.